Youth Villages has been a national leader in the implementation of research-based treatment philosophies in the field of children's mental and behavioral health. Our commitment to helping troubled children and their families find success spans 30+ years and includes a comprehensive array of programs and services.
If you are looking for a positive career move where you are meeting the challenges of life and striving to make a positive difference, then Youth Villages is the place for you. We are looking for people with a strong sense of purpose and focus to continually build confidence in yourself and our organization.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and motivated individual to join our Marketing Communications Department as a Sr. Coordinator, Email Marketing. The Sr. Coordinator, Email Marketing is responsible for managing the flow of external email communications. Responsibilities include creating email content, overseeing an email calendar, and managing our CRM. This position will also develop a cadence for how many emails per campaign should be sent out and make sure brand guidelines are followed at all times. The candidate must work well with many other departments and have strong interpersonal skills. The right candidate will have a digital marketing background and should have successfully maintained and coordinated regional and/or national email marketing campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Design and distribute external emails meant to drive donations, awareness of organization, events, etc.
• Build and own external email marketing calendar designed to support internal departments initiatives/campaigns
• Monitor and assess relevant email metrics
• Work with internal constituents frequently to gain approval on email content and proactively plan their email needs
• Provide best practices on email content, design and performance
• Partner with internal Salesforce Administrator on list pulls, database management, and Salesforce/Marketing Cloud needs
• Research email trends in the non-profit and for profit spaces
• Oversee building of all surveys that live on websites we manage (youthvillages.org, janiesfund.org). These surveys allow internal departments to communicate with those that are seeking information from Youth Villages
• Design and execute all online donation forms through a third party solution (Classy.com)
• Build out targeted CRM strategies that will meet organizational needs (triggered emails, reaching people with right message at right time, etc.)
• Collaborate with PR team to ensure consistency in message, and image.
• Design email testing strategies
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required; or equivalent work experience
• 3-4 years of experience in creating and executing email marketing content
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities
• Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication
• Proficient skill level in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Basic html knowledge
• Prior experience with Marketing Cloud and Salesforce
• Adobe Photoshop experience preferred
Experience growth and development through our continuous training, as well as tuition and licensure reimbursement, or pursue opportunities to advance both clinically and administratively with Youth Villages.
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
Retirement Savings Pension Plan
2 weeks paid vacation
12 paid sick days per year
10 paid holidays
Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement (when applicable)