Youth Villages has been a national leader in the adoption and implementation of research-based treatment philosophies in the field of children's mental and behavioral health. Our commitment to helping troubled children and their families find success spans 30+ years and includes a comprehensive array of programs and services.
If you are looking for a positive career move where you are meeting the challenges of life and striving to make a positive difference, then Youth Villages is the place for you. We are looking for people with a strong sense of purpose and focus to continually build confidence in yourself and our organization.
Our Intercept program serves a broad population of youth, including those involved with multiple child-serving systems and those at high risk of removal from their families. The program specializes in diverting youth from out of home placements by helping their families safely maintain youth in their home environment. This position is responsible for providing intensive home-based therapy.
· Position provides clinical case consultation and development to counselors/specialists.
· Supervisors are on-call 24/7 based on the program's on-call schedule. Provides crisis intervention as needed
· Provides clinical direction to counselors/specialists based on the treatment model which includes weekly management of the group supervision process by direct case review, oversees the treatment planning process, case management and case progress. Attends consultation and follows up on recommendations.
· Actively participates in program meetings with other supervisors/managers. Participates in their own career and development meetings with the Regional Supervisor and/or Clinical Consultant
· Provides and coordinates quality training to counselors/specialists by having the ability to train on the program treatment model and on other suggested trainings. Provides on-the-job training to newly hired specialists. Provides overall staff development.
· Reviews and approves in a timely manner clinical and organizational documentation (i.e. mileage, timecards etc.) completed by their direct reports for the purpose of quality assurance and performance improvement.
· Assists in the hiring process of new specialists as needed
· Provides to counselor/specialists support to help manage counselor/specialists duties and responsibilities. Provides case coverage as needed
· Effectively engages in and builds customer relationships. Assists in the marketing/referral process to increase and strengthen program growth
· Conducts family assessments as needed
· Ability and means to drive frequently; provide proof of liability and property damage insurance on vehicle used, and possession of a valid driver’s license is required
Schedule is flexible and non-traditional; based around the availability of youth and families served.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license, a personal vehicle to use for work purposes and auto insurance.
Community Based staff will be reimbursed for applicable mileage
A Master's degree in a social services discipline is preferred
Bachelor's level candidates must currently be enrolled in a Master's program
At least six months experience working with the intensive in-home services is strongly preferred
One year of experience in a clinical counseling or case management setting is required
Excellent communication skills and ability to lead and develop staff
Experience growth and development through our continuous training as well as tuition and licensure reimbursement or pursue opportunities to advance both clinically and administratively with Youth Villages.
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
Retirement Savings Pension Plan
2 weeks paid vacation
12 paid sick days per year
10 paid holidays
Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement