Youth Villages is seeking an individual with Talent Attraction and Recruitment experience to join our Recruiting Team. Finding top talent to join our growing organization is a vital role in the success of Youth Villages. Are you looking for an opportunity to use your recruiting expertise working for an organization that is changing the lives of children and families? We are hiring a new recruiter to work with our Oklahoma programs as we are continuing to expand our services across the state to continue to serve the children and families most in need. This position can work from Tulsa or Oklahoma City.
Recruiter will help to develop, implement and lead recruiting strategies for Oklahoma programs to attract, develop and retain a diverse candidate pool.
Talent Attraction Strategy
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies for active and passive candidates in a variety of positions that include rural locations and/or stringent education and experience requirements
- Develop and build comprehensive college recruiting strategy to help educate and prepare students for opportunities
- Build and strengthen relationships with key contacts at colleges and universities across Oklahoma and surrounding states to help grow internship program across the state as well as promote opportunities with Youth Villages to current students and alumni
- Identify and recruit the best students in the social services field to support the employment needs of Youth Villages Experience networking with other professionals to develop leads
- Assist in creating a network of referral contacts in the communities we serve
- Build a candidate pipeline to fill positions more quickly and plan for growth across the state
- Recruiter will oversee social media efforts for their team, including Boolean searches, as well as how to use LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other resources to find talent.
- Cultivate relationships within professional and community organizations to help increase awareness of Youth Villages’ services and opportunities
Hiring Manager Relations
- Work closely with leadership team on retention initiatives and developing short and long term recruiting strategies
- Develop and maintain relationships with hiring managers across the state to help ensure the best and most qualified staff are selected for all positions
- Work with leadership team on strategic planning and position forecasting to meet the hiring needs of the state
- Facilitate meeting with all of leadership weekly to establish goals, forecast future openings, and build proactive strategies
- Act as consultant to meet current hiring needs and build a candidate pipeline for future openings
- Problem solve with managers as well as evaluate and make recommendations for ways to improve the hiring and onboarding process
- Be able to influence hiring managers throughout hiring process to ensure quality candidates are hired. Also, identify potential/existing problems within a program or with a specific hiring managers and work to create and implement solutions.
- Have a thorough understanding of program and the jobs within the program
- Active participant in census projections and strategic planning with marketing and leadership
- Identify recruiting trends, growth areas and consult with leadership on barriers and challenges facing YV Oklahoma’s Business Planning
- Increase Youth Villages’ ability to serve children and families by finding and selecting the highest quality staff and building a talent pool of qualified applicants.
- Follow Internal & External Recruitment Processes & Policies
- Open and close jobs in ATS
- Manage multiple high priority jobs simultaneously
Screen resumes in ATS
- Become an expert on the qualities sought in candidates for Oklahoma on paper but also in interviewing candidates for specific roles
- Recruiters will know the other social services providers/competitors in their region and stay abreast of changes in those organizations that could impact YV's ability to recruit in each community
- Recruiters will phone screen candidates for open positions
- Plan and facilitate interview events, open houses, etc.
- Assist in training leadership staff on interview and selection training
- Assist in interviewing and selection of staff as needed
- Assist in OnBoarding process as needed
- Writing job descriptions
Regional travel including overnights will be required up to 50%